Use Steel Hoop Guards in the UK at your factory, warehouse, loading dock, commercial entrance or exit or in any other place where visible segregation of space is needed.
Use them to separate different zones within your area, such as where vehicles and machinery go versus where pedestrians can walk.
Doing this will ensure better safety standards all around, and also ensure that visible warnings are present to let everyone know exactly which areas are off bounds versus which aren’t.
It is essential to have visible to protect vulnerable areas of your business from accidental damage.
Protection guards are the ideal way to ensure that sturdy, strong protection guards absorb the impact should an accidental bump, scrape or collision occur.
These steel hoop guards are perfect for entrance and exit areas, where heavy amounts of traffic consistently move in and around the area.
Ensuring that you have a pedestrian walkway securely cordoned off is a vital aspect of maintaining safety and regulation, and the eye-catching colour of these steel hoop guards in yellow and black will ensure that they have the impact required both visually and practically.
Easy to install, these high quality are just one of the many products from Pittman that you can use to ensure maximum safety in your place of work
Lengths: 1000mm, 1500mm and 2000mm
Bar Diameter: 48mm
Indoor Hoops: Powder Coated Steel
Outdoor Hoops: Hot-Dip Galvanised and Powder Coated Steel
• Easy Installation
• Hot-Dip Galvanised
• Anti Rust
• High Visibility
• Professional Use
• Highly visible Black Bull Steel Hoop Guard Railing for use in warehouses, factories etc.
• High quality German made – Long lasting
• 48mm tube diameter on all sizes
• Distinctive yellow colour with black bands
• Available in various lengths and sizes
• Option of powder coating and hot dip galvanised
• Will never rust or corrode outdoors
• Sturdy, robust impact protection
• Can be used to demarcate out of bounds areas
• Can be used to seperate pedestrians and vehicles
• Traffic Line
• Garage Pits
• Hazardous Areas
• Dangerous Areas