Fixed Leg Crowd Control Barrier (also referred to as ped barriers and crowd control barricades), are commonly used at many public events. They are frequently visible at sporting events, parades, political rallies, demonstrations and outdoor festivals. Event organisers, venue managers, and security personnel use crowd control barriers as part of their crowd management planning.
Crowd control barriers act as a physical and psychological barrier, used to demarcate “no access” zones, and to designate space for lines. These crowd control barriers are most effective when they interlock, being attached to each other in a line via hooks and eyes at the side of each steel barrier. When pedestrian barriers are interlocked, security personnel can create lines of barriers that are very difficult to penetrate. This is because when the ped barriers are interlocked they become stronger and cannot be easily toppled over.
With amased legs for better stacking and snare and eye fixings for included steadiness.
• One-piece tubular frame reducing the number weak spots (only one piece barrier on the market)
• Top of frame punched, infill bars slotted inside the frame and secured with weld
• Galvanised steel tube
• Ideal to control crowds and guide pedestrians
• Interlocking, stackable design
• Name Plate
• Thicker gauge frame and legs increases the durability of the barrier
• Weight 14kg
Material: Galvanised Steel