Plastic Expandable Safety Barrier 2100mm is the perfect structure for blocking off hazardous areas that you don’t want anyone to be able to access. They expand and contract to fit the exact area you need blocked off and can be readjusted at any time.
These expanding barriers can be used anywhere you need something blocked off. They can be used inside as well as outside, making them an extremely versatile product. Their ease of adjusting makes them an ideal hazardous area blocker.
The Plastic Expanding Barrier has a distinctive red and white pattern, outfitted with reflectors so it can be easily seen in the dark. Made from 100% recycled materials, it expands to 2100mm at its largest point. For easy storage when not in use, the barrier folds up to a width of 150mm. Weighing in at only 7 kg, these structures are easy to move around when you need to. Stability is provided by filling the bases with water.
This product has a one-year parts and labour warranty.
• Ideal for fencing off hazardous areas
• Distinctive red and white with reflective safety panels
• Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic
• Expands to a maximum length of 2100mm
• Folds to 155mm (width)
• End coloumns are 1065mm high
• Barrier is 960mm high
• Plastic expandable barrier weighs only 7kgs
• Water fillable for stability
Warrenty: 2 Years